Sunday, March 6, 2011

Labrodoodles for 2,300.00 in Atlanta

I can't believe that I just saw On Facebook Labradoodle puppies for sale for $2,300.00. Why would anyone pay that amount of money for a mixed breed dog. They are great dogs but why would anyone want to give someone that amount of money for a mixed breed when there are thousands of mixed breed dogs in shelters and rescue groups. By choosing to Adopt a dog or cat you are saving a life. Which is priceless!
I can't believe that I just saw a FB page with people selling Labradoodle puppies for 2,300.00. I would love to see people adopt a dog from a resuce group or animal shelter instead of paying people that amount of money for a mixed breed dog. The shelters are full of mixed breed dogs and purebreds for much less money. And the best thing is you will save a dogs life. Which is priceless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment